Customer Service Concierge - PDK AirportSignature Flight Support LLC
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Level: Standard
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are responsible for a variety of duties that contribute towards the overall success of the fixed base operation and focus on consistently providing excellent customer service. A CSR often serves as the face of Signature while interacting with visitors and coworkers in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner.
What makes a successful Customer Service Concierge - PDK Airport?
See if you have what it takes.
Dedicated to Development
Start your course towards a career that will build you into an aviation operations professional.
We’ve Got Your Back
Whether you’re interested in pursuing training to learn new skills or need support for difficult decisions, our Signature leaders will help make it happen.
Guided by Our Values
We invest in our people and consistently exceed customer expectations in a safe, sustainable, and transparent work environment.
Owning Your Career
Starting as a Customer Service Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and propel yourself to new responsibilities in aviation.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Supervisor
I’ve been supported by my leadership team which has led me to be a better team player and become the site trainer for new Customer Service Representative employees.Nancy R. Customer Service Representative
Benefits may differ by country.*
Receive comprehensive medical benefits upon hire.*
Balance your professional and personal life with paid time off.
Invest in your retirement and get a company-matched contribution.*
Available for most team members pursuing undergrad or graduate degrees.
Put your career on the fast track with our Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) and professional development seminars.
Live to the fullest with our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and other special benefits.
Picture your career in Customer Service at Signature.
Customer Service Concierge - PDK Airport
The Customer Service Concierge will act as the first point of contact for all customers to the Signature Flight Support FBO locations. A successful candidate will consistently provide excellent customer service ensuring customers feel welcomed and valued. Other key responsibilities will include vehicle valet, luggage handling, fulfilling customer requests, etc.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and concerns regarding the Company’s services or products
- Transport customers by vehicle to and from airport terminal and local hotels as needed
- Experience driving vehicles with both manual and automatic transmission
- Assist customers with loading and unloading baggage as needed
- Assist crew or passengers with directions or recommendations for food, lodging, etc.
- Contact customers by verbal or written communications thanking them for using Signature Flight Support
- Maintain and stock amenities in customer areas and ensure that lobby and restroom are clean and free of debris
- Comply with Company policies and procedures related to customer service standards, ramp, safety, and security procedures
- Identify crew members, passengers, visitors, and business partners in accordance with the Company’s security procedures
- Assist Customer Service Representatives as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior hospitality and/or customer service experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vet
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.