Customer Service SupervisorSignature Flight Support LLC
Berkeley, MissouriSt Louis
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Level: Standard
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are responsible for a variety of duties that contribute towards the overall success of the fixed base operation and focus on consistently providing excellent customer service. A CSR often serves as the face of Signature while interacting with visitors and coworkers in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner.
What makes a successful Customer Service Supervisor?
See if you have what it takes.
Dedicated to Development
Start your course towards a career that will build you into an aviation operations professional.
We’ve Got Your Back
Whether you’re interested in pursuing training to learn new skills or need support for difficult decisions, our Signature leaders will help make it happen.
Guided by Our Values
We invest in our people and consistently exceed customer expectations in a safe, sustainable, and transparent work environment.
Owning Your Career
Starting as a Customer Service Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and propel yourself to new responsibilities in aviation.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Supervisor
I’ve been supported by my leadership team which has led me to be a better team player and become the site trainer for new Customer Service Representative employees.Nancy R. Customer Service Representative
Benefits may differ by country.*
Receive comprehensive medical benefits upon hire.*
Balance your professional and personal life with paid time off.
Invest in your retirement and get a company-matched contribution.*
Available for most team members pursuing undergrad or graduate degrees.
Put your career on the fast track with our Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) and professional development seminars.
Live to the fullest with our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and other special benefits.
Picture your career in Customer Service at Signature.
Customer Service Supervisor
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of the Customer Service Representatives engaged in providing a variety of service requests and problem resolution.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and applicable laws.
- Meet, greet and assist customers with hotel reservations, ground transportation, catering and other services for arriving and departing aircraft.
- Perform personnel actions such as interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Recommend resolution to customer problems and/or complaints.
- Coordinate service requests with other departments.
- Monitor performance of Customer Service Representatives to ensure technical accuracy, demeanor and adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Instruct and supervise Customer Service Representatives in regards to security procedures.
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies and amenities.
- Plan all facility events.
- Compile work statistics for accounting and reporting purposes
- Regularly stand and walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally may lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Write routine reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Effectively communicate with other managers, subordinates, clients, customers and the general public.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus one year college or technical school; one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or training. General knowledge of business management, marketing, accounting and computer applications. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.