Airframe and Powerplant I Technician - CHO
Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
The Airframe and Powerplant Technician I generally inspects, repairs, overhauls, upgrades and cleans aircraft. A&P’s also provide for the general and routine maintenance and do so in accordance with all Federal Aviation Administration regulations, all aircraft manufacturer's recommendation and all company policies and procedures. Additionally, A&P Technicians are required to maintain detailed records concerning all work conducted, inspections performed, conditions found, and safety compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret technical data
- Make required work order entries for discrepancies and corrective actions
- Mechanical ability to execute per technical data
- Parts identification, read and interpret IPC
- Remove and install aircraft panels.
- Basic operational and functional checks
- Provide nitrogen and oxygen servicing
- Must work well as part of a team, get along with others, follow lawful directions and instructions the first time, follow all company policies and procedures, and ask questions to clarify instructions.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school and zero to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Airframe and powerplant license
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write simple correspondence and routine reports. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small groups of customers and other employees of the organization.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vet
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement – Up to $5,250 FT and $2,625 PT per calendar year
- Vision insurance
- Training and Development
- Retirement Saving Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.
Line Service Technician - CHOSignature Flight Support LLC Charlottesville, Virginia Charlottesville Albemarle Airport