Duty Manager -MQS
Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
Performs leadership and management duties associated with the delivery of service and operations related to general aviation by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Provide day to day leadership and direction to deliver consistent, safe, reliable operations and service
- Lead and direct all service deliveries and provide service recovery when necessary
- Correspond with customers regarding various issues such as tenant relations and transient sales
- Lead and conduct shift briefings with subordinate supervisors and employees
- Ensure base shift scheduling matches customer demand
- Acts as company liaison in matters related to the airport community
- Comply with and ensure accountability for Company policies and procedures related to customer service standards, ramp, safety, and security procedures
- Meet, greet, and assist customers with hotel reservations, ground transportation, catering and other services
- Ensure a culture that promotes safety through daily observation, shift briefings, routine audits, maintenance of SHEBBA, monthly safety meetings, training and documented safety procedures. Formulate procedures for use in event of aircraft accidents, fires or other emergencies
- Ensure a culture that promotes customer loyalty by creating an environment of increased employee engagement
- Maintain relationships with vendors
- Oversight of GSE and facility maintenance operations
- Conduct accident investigations to determine root causes, including all reporting involved with the incident.
- Administer the Computer Based Training program for the base, as well as any on the job training needed.
- Oversee fuel quality control activities at the base
- Perform leadership functions such as conducting annual reviews, making hiring decisions, and managing performance of direct reports.
- May perform tasks such as time and attendance administration, and processing new employees
- Other duties as requested or assigned
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Direct involvement in budgeting process for the base.
- Monitors and controls expenses, work-hours and inventory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university or five (5) to ten (10) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of business management and accounting.
- Proficient with personal computers and Microsoft office products.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vet
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement – Up to $5,250 FT and $2,625 PT per calendar year
- Vision insurance
- Training and Development
- Retirement Saving Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.
Line Service Technician - MQSSignature Flight Support LLC Coatesville, Pennsylvania Chester County G.O. Carlson Airport