Valet - DAL2Signature Flight Support LLC
Dallas, TexasDallas Love Field Airport
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Level: Standard
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are responsible for a variety of duties that contribute towards the overall success of the fixed base operation and focus on consistently providing excellent customer service. A CSR often serves as the face of Signature while interacting with visitors and coworkers in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner.
What makes a successful Valet - DAL2?
See if you have what it takes.
Dedicated to Development
Start your course towards a career that will build you into an aviation operations professional.
We’ve Got Your Back
Whether you’re interested in pursuing training to learn new skills or need support for difficult decisions, our Signature leaders will help make it happen.
Guided by Our Values
We invest in our people and consistently exceed customer expectations in a safe, sustainable, and transparent work environment.
Owning Your Career
Starting as a Customer Service Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and propel yourself to new responsibilities in aviation.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Supervisor
I’ve been supported by my leadership team which has led me to be a better team player and become the site trainer for new Customer Service Representative employees.Nancy R. Customer Service Representative
Benefits may differ by country.*
Receive comprehensive medical benefits upon hire.*
Balance your professional and personal life with paid time off.
Invest in your retirement and get a company-matched contribution.*
Available for most team members pursuing undergrad or graduate degrees.
Put your career on the fast track with our Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) and professional development seminars.
Live to the fullest with our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and other special benefits.
Picture your career in Customer Service at Signature.
Valet - DAL2
Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
- Meeting and greeting all customers from the ramp and/or parking area.
- Assisting customers with loading and unloading of luggage.
- Escorting customers to and from front entrance to aircraft or vehicles.
- Shuttling passengers and crew to airport or hotel as required.
- Preparing logistics for Net Jets and Flex Jet arrivals and departures.
- Valet parking of customer vehicles, crew cars or rental cars as needed.
- Managing and directing traffic flow at front entrance.
- Communicating and coordinating passenger information with crew and company personnel.
- Cleaning and fueling of crew cars.
- Complying with the Company’s customer service, safety and security policies and procedures.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner.
- Drive vehicles in areas congested areas requiring the ability to identify and distinguish colors, judge distance and spatial relationships.
- Specific vision abilities require close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, clients, management and other employees.
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two-step instructions.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must possess a valid state driver’s license with a good driving record. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vet
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- Medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft and Legal Services
- Paid time off
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Perks
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.