Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
- Install and/or repair aviation electronic and electrical equipment including, but not limited to, communication/navigation radios, airborne weather radar, navigational systems, autopilots and various electrical accessories in compliance with regulatory authorities and industry requirements and standards.
- Troubleshoot all installations to ensure they are working to specifications and correct deficiencies as necessary.
- Make required work order entries for discrepancies and corrective actions.
- Participate in maintenance test flights for system performance, troubleshooting and alignment.
- Ensure that calibration of all shop test equipment is accurate by using shop calibration records and procedures and reports discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Assist and train other technicians in the installation and repair of electronic equipment. Familiarize other technicians with aircraft systems in areas of specialty.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Regularly walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Frequently sit.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Read and interpret safety rules, installation, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures.
- Write defect and repair statements.
- Perform simple math calculations and apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely manner.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED plus two (2) years experience with general aviation or corporate jet aircraft. FCC and A&P license preferred. Must possess a valid state driver’s license. Must have basic computer skills. Must provide all tools necessary to perform essential job functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement – Up to $5,250 FT and $2,625 PT per calendar year
- Vision insurance
- Training and Development
- Retirement Saving Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.
Crew ChiefSignature Flight Support LLC Greensboro, North Carolina Piedmont Triad Int'l Airport
Mechanic InspectorSignature Flight Support LLC Greensboro, North Carolina Piedmont Triad Int'l Airport
Airframe and Powerplant MechanicSignature Flight Support LLC Greensboro, North Carolina Piedmont Triad Int'l Airport