Job ID 5529 Date Posted 11/16/2022 Location Greensboro, North Carolina Airport Greensboro-MRO Company Signature Flight Support LLC Job Type Full time Job Level StandardApply Now
Job DescriptionApply Now
- Directly supervises A&P mechanics. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensures that maintenance schedules are met by coordinating the optimum mix of manpower, equipment, shop space, material availability, and technical data.
- Assigns and supervises the work of mechanics; assists in problem cases as required.
- Ensures that aircraft and operation records are maintained in accordance with FAA regulations and Company procedures.
- Instructs assigned personnel in all applicable safety regulations; monitors to ensure compliance. - Maintains up-to-date knowledge of new aircraft systems, methods, and maintenance equipment.
- Frequently coordinates with customer representatives and other departments.
- Responsible for assisting with invoicing and related tasks, etc.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Assist and train other technicians in repair of systems, structures and engines when needed.
- Comply with the Location’s attendance/tardiness standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regularly walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Frequently sit.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language
- Read and interpret safety rules, installation, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures.
- Write defect and repair statements.
- Perform simple math calculations and apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely manner.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions
- Must have A&P license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Aviation training preferred. This training may take the form of military training, aeronautical academy or technical school training, and/or an Aviation Associates Degree.
- Previous general aviation experience preferred.
- Must have proven mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Must have proven experience using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to give technical advice and to work with personnel from other departments to advise management on matters affecting the assigned work.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must have basic computer skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.