Air Concierge Intern
Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
To be a customer focused employee that acquires various aircraft ground service requests for the users of the airport and maintains a high level of safety awareness at all times. Escorts customers to and from the FBO and to and from aircraft. To work with other employees building teamwork and gain knowledge of the aviation industry.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures related to customer service standards, ramp, safety and security procedures.
- Marshal incoming and departing general aviation aircraft in accordance with Company standards.
- Identify crewmembers, passengers, visitors and vendors in accordance with the Company’s security procedures.
- Ensure all departing aircraft have all requested amenities such as catering, coffee, ice and newspaper.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and concerns regarding the Company’s services or products.
- Assist customers with loading and unloading baggage as needed.
- Assist with taking fuel orders, catering and ground transportation as needed.
- Assist crew or passengers with directions or recommendations for food, lodging, etc.
- Maintain a constant friendly, helpful and outgoing presence on the ramp.
- Arrangement of linen care service.
- Maintain a clear ramp from F.O.D.
- Snow removal from customer cars, and the front of the F.B.O.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Communicate clearly with peers, internal and external customers.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
- Apply concepts of basic math to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, area and volume.
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Maintain regular and punctual onsite attendance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security ID badge.
Pay ranges vary based on multiple factors including, without limitation, skill sets, education, shift worked, responsibilities, seniority, geographical market, merit, output, productivity, prior training or experience, travel. The pay range for this position is $16.00 to $18.00.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vets
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.