Fueler CDL-HI ITO
Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
A Fueler is responsible for fueling and servicing of aircraft and the safe and efficient operations of equipment used in fueling operations.
- Perform fueling and de-fueling operations in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for accurate accounting of fuel transactions.
- Perform de-icing functions as required.
- Maintain equipment in clean and functional condition.
- Ensure correct loading and balancing of fuel.
- Use fuel trucks, hydrant carts and stationary carts to fuel aircraft.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide and ability to perform mathematical functions with regard to weight, measurement and volume.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of fueling and de-fueling procedures for various aircraft, deicing procedures and fueling procedure for various ground equipment preferred.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must successfully complete Company’s PST program.
- Commercial Driver License (HI locations)
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vet
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- Medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft and Legal Services
- Paid time off
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Perks
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.