Terminal & Pipeline Operator $20/hr
Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
Operates valves and manifolds for vessel off-loading and ensures required procedures are followed as required by the company and USCG.
- Operates valves and manifolds for vessel off-loading and ensures required procedures are followed as required by the company and USCG.
- Operates valves and manifolds for product receipt from supplies via pipeline tanker or barge deliveries.
- Performs personnel training.
- Maintains department operations reports and records.
- Participates in emergency response drills.
- Performs fuel quality control testing.
- Performs janitorial and ground maintenance functions.
- Complies with the station's attendance/tardiness policy.
- Maintains a valid Driver's License with a clear driving abstract for the past 3 years and other FFA Airport required identification/seals or authorization.
- High School Diploma or general education experience and/or training (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and write in English and perform basic math calculations; specifically, the ability to comprehend measurements to report fuel storage can consumption levels.
- Must be able to lift 50-100lbs on occasion.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.