Invoice Processing Specialist II
This position enters and processes fuel sales invoices from a variety of source documents in a manner that ensures the company reaches and maintains invoice accuracy and days to print objectives. Invoicing is a fundamental component of the business as cash returns to the company quickly through timely and accurate invoicing. This position also participates in and supports continuous improvement efforts and special projects as required by completing the following duties.
- Responsible for invoicing fuel sales.
- Monitors and updates databases and shared e-mail folders including Auto AOD, Billing Docs, Freight Rates, Supplier Open Invoices, Carrier Open Invoices and Open Orders.
- Recognizes and communicates appropriate issues with credit, customer service and customer support.
- Applies EPIC invoice date rules by recognizing customers included in GA and Commercial lines of business.
- Understands the correct use of customer pricing records to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Issues credits and rebills, when necessary, timely and accurately.
- Understands processes and rules for invoicing shared and partial deliveries to ensure freight costs are recognized completely and accurately for proper margin reporting.
- Works with Fuel Payables to ensure accurate reconciliation of supplier and carrier invoices.
- Understands the relationships between and correct use of suppliers, terminals and carriers.
- Collects into-plane, pipeline, trucking and inventory information from into-plane agents, shippers and fuel farm operators where necessary
- Communicates accurately, professionally and timely with all customers (external and internal), carriers, agents, shippers and suppliers, where necessary.
- Develops industry knowledge necessary to communicate with customers and EPIC employees and make proper decisions.
- Communicates margins and invoicing difficulties to Pricing Manager for a prompt resolution.
- Promptly communicates with IT department any issues with operating systems that delays billing.
- Actively participates in process improvement and communicates any issues or ideas to supervisor.
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vets
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.