Invoice Processing Specialist II
Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
Billing is a fundamental component of the business as cash returns to the company quickly through timely and accurate invoicing. This position processes fuel sales invoices from a variety of source documents in a manner that ensures the company reaches and maintains invoice accuracy. To note this is not a remote position. Currently hybrid, but subject to change depending on business needs. Preapproved overtime is occasionally required and the resource will be expected to meet this need during those critical times
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate regular and special invoicing, utilizing various portals, emails and software, daily.
- Match delivery paperwork and verify pricing to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Contact carriers and/or suppliers (as needed) to obtain paperwork required to complete billing.
- Follow up with carriers, suppliers and/or dispatch regarding invoices so that unbilled invoices is relieved within 5 business days.
- Issue credits and rebills, when necessary.
- Escalate issues as needed.
- Understands the relationships between, and correct use of, suppliers, terminals and carriers.
- Active participant in process improvement continually seeking new and more efficient methods to complete tasks and achieve target results.
- Takes initiative to solve problems through research and troubleshooting to identify the root cause and find corrective actions to prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Provide the highest level of customer service with timely, accurate production and response to carrier, supplier and/or dispatch inquiries.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Assist with ad-hoc requests, special projects and other tasks as needed.
Supervisor and Financial Responsibilities:
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
Additional knowledge and skills:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Great Plains, Fuel Smart Accounting software, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft software and Lotus Notes databases.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vets
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- Medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft and Legal Services
- Paid time off
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Perks
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.