Operations Supervisor - KOA
Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
Are you a people person who enjoys working outdoors? Are you looking for a job with variety? Does working in the Business Aviation industry interest you? As an Operation Supervisor, you will provide ground support and customer service for crew members and their passengers as well as our employees. We are looking for individuals to join Signature Flight Support's dynamic global service team.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of employees involved in providing aircraft refueling and associated customer services to general aviation customers.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and applicable laws.
- Assist with ramp operations such as towing, fueling, wing-walking, and directing/parking aircrafts as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain fuel inventories.
- Assist with resolution of customer complaints and/or problems.
- Maintain equipment to ensure safe and efficient operating conditions.
- Assist with security of premises.
- Monitor and request all supplies, and equipment needed in operation.
- Coordinate activities with other departments.
- Perform personnel actions such as interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Recommend manpower requirements.
To qualify for this position, applicants and those in the role must have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- A valid state driver’s license. In some locations, a commercial driver’s license (CDL) is required as dictated by local regulations and business needs.
- Ability to pass background checks (criminal and motor vehicle), and drug tests, receive and maintain issuance of an airport security badge, and be insurable by the company’s applicable insurance policies.
- Ability to successfully and timely complete Signature’s training programs
- Ability to pass a color vision test for purposes of inspecting aviation fuel.
- Ability to use a computer and email, including passing computer-based training modules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and for safety-sensitive tasks, in English
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, fractions, angles, degrees, and time)
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including night, holiday, and weekend shifts, and in various weather conditions.
- Prior general aviation experience preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vets
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- Medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft and Legal Services
- Paid time off
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Perks
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.