Product Support Specialist II
- Provide technical product support to our customers, product distributors, and vendors.
- Provide testing and validation of proprietary hardware and software as needed.
- Installation and service support of proprietary software programs on various computer models and operating systems.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues to achieve resolution in a timely and efficient manner.
- Open, track and close trouble tickets, ensuring issues are accurately documented.
- Provide necessary documentation for shipping/receiving of repair/replacement equipment.
- Provide technical and troubleshooting process documentation, as necessary.
- Installation and service support of terminal setup and wiring
- Occasional on-site field installation and/or service support as needed.
- Acquire and apply high voltage electrical wiring knowledge in support of field installers.
- Acquire and maintain a basic understanding of credit card processing and provide customer setup and support through various merchant service providers.
- Acquire and implement knowledge surrounding cellular modem connectivity in support of installed customer base.
- Acquire and apply knowledge of a variety of mechanical and electronic fuel dispensers in order to assist on-site installers over the phone or via video conferencing.
- Provide after-hours on-call technical support to customers, product distributors and vendors on a rotating basis – shared responsibility with other Product Support Specialists.
- 1-3 years working in a technical support environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Following Certifications are preferred but not required.
- CompTIA A+
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Master Certified Electronics Technician (CETma)
- Certified Network Computer Technician (CNCT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience troubleshooting computer hardware and software.
- Experience troubleshooting electronics and electrical and mechanical components.
- Ability to deal with dissatisfied customers in a calm and professional manner
- General mechanical aptitude and ability to read basic schematics and block diagrams.
- Programming or software testing experience highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel, and Word.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vet
Pay ranges vary based on multiple factors including, without limitation, skill sets, education, shift worked, responsibilities, seniority, geographical market, merit, output, productivity, prior training or experience, travel. The pay range for this position is $25.00 to $30.00 / hour.
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.