Production Technician II
Production assembling, testing and programming of high-tech POS devices
- Assembly and prep of customized computer components
- Various wiring of cable assemblies
- Testing and/or calibration of parts and assemblies, both electrical and mechanical
- Service, troubleshooting and repair work on assemblies and circuit boards, of both new production builds and service returns
- Packaging and Shipping of component assemblies and completed systems
- Receiving and proper check in of returned components
- General stock room maintenance
- Programming of PROM devices
- Loading and configuring Windows OS onto OEM self-serve products
- Two+ years of production experience in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Pay ranges vary based on multiple factors including, without limitation, skill sets, education, shift worked, responsibilities, seniority, geographical market, merit, output, productivity, prior training or experience, travel. The pay range for this position is $21.38 to $24.00/hour.
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.