Customer Service RepresentativeSignature Flight Support LLC
New Windsor, New YorkNew York Stewart Int'l Airport
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Level: Standard
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are responsible for a variety of duties that contribute towards the overall success of the fixed base operation and focus on consistently providing excellent customer service. A CSR often serves as the face of Signature while interacting with visitors and coworkers in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner.
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative?
See if you have what it takes.
Dedicated to Development
Start your course towards a career that will build you into an aviation operations professional.
We’ve Got Your Back
Whether you’re interested in pursuing training to learn new skills or need support for difficult decisions, our Signature leaders will help make it happen.
Guided by Our Values
We invest in our people and consistently exceed customer expectations in a safe, sustainable, and transparent work environment.
Owning Your Career
Starting as a Customer Service Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and propel yourself to new responsibilities in aviation.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Supervisor
I’ve been supported by my leadership team which has led me to be a better team player and become the site trainer for new Customer Service Representative employees.Nancy R. Customer Service Representative
Benefits may differ by country.*
Receive comprehensive medical benefits upon hire.*
Balance your professional and personal life with paid time off.
Invest in your retirement and get a company-matched contribution.*
Available for most team members pursuing undergrad or graduate degrees.
Put your career on the fast track with our Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) and professional development seminars.
Live to the fullest with our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and other special benefits.
Picture your career in Customer Service at Signature.
Customer Service Representative
Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401K match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
Signature’s Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are responsible for a variety of duties that contribute towards the overall success of the fixed base operation (FBO) and focus on consistently providing excellent customer service. A CSR often serves as the face of Signature while interacting with visitors and coworkers in a professional, friendly and courteous manner. CSRs ensure concierge and other services are promptly and correctly handled, provided and billed in accordance with Signature’s procedures. Although customer service is a top priority, a large number of the CSR’s daily tasks involve using a computer and require a high level of concentration to ensure accuracy in busy settings.
A CSR is expected to:
- Work as part of a team to provide everyone with a friendly welcome to Signature
Collaborate, cooperate and work closely with all coworkers, customers and other visitors to ensure customer service needs are met. This includes ensuring an efficient and accurate transfer of information through various methods between and among customers, the FBO, other company departments and external parties
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding and promptly addressing customers’ needs, which may include identifying and offering additional Signature services.
- Respond to vendor, customer, and team member questions/concerns in an efficient and effective manner
- Accurately receive, dispatch and completely process customer purchases and fuel transactions in accordance with company procedures
- Maintain a working knowledge of Signature’s facilities, services, website, surrounding areas, and other information commonly asked about by Signature’s customers and other visitors
- Replenish complementary beverages/supplies, as outlined in the facility appearance standard
- Enforce good cleanliness practices through daily inspections in assigned areas for good hygiene, neatness, and compliance with regulations and policies, and take corrective actions as needed
Provide visitors with a wide array of concierge services including arranging reservations for hotel stays, ground transportation, catering and customs appointments as requested
- Assist pilots with access to airport and weather information, portals and computers
- Assist visitors with their luggage in the FBO and outside to/from aircraft Marshall aircraft, wing walking, placing chocks and cones, and assist line service personnel as needed
- Abide by emergency response procedures when/if critical events occur
- Recommend improvements to Signature’s standards, administrative procedures, facilities, methods, and practices to the appropriate Signature management personnel
- Exhibit a positive attitude, consideration and courtesy to everyone at all times
- Understand, comply with and enforce all security (physical, cyber and data) protocols as dictated by Signature and the airport
- Create accurate records pertaining to time worked and activities and services performed
- Other duties as requested
The following are essential to the job, in addition to those listed above and on the chart in this description.
To qualify for this position, applicants and those in the role must have:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- A valid state driver’s license
- A professional appearance
- Ability to pass background checks (criminal and motor vehicle), drug tests, receive and maintain issuance of an airport security badge, and be insurable by the company’s applicable insurance policies
- Ability to successfully and timely complete Signature’s training programs Ability to use a computer and email, including passing computer-based training modules
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules and in various weather conditions
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, fractions, angles, degrees, time)
- Preferred: Three (3) to six (6) months experience and/or training in aviation, FBO, hospitality, customer service or another related field
- Preferred: knowledge of radio procedures and protocols
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vet
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.