Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Develop quality risk control matrices, test plans, and audit reports consistent with the specific Signature Aviation business industry being audited.
- Implement Signature Aviation internal audit methodology and International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
- Implement the use of computerized auditing techniques such as data analytics.
- Communicate audit report results to management orally and in writing.
- Document work performed to ensure it is in compliance with Signature Aviation internal audit methodology and IPPF standards.
- Monitor performance and ensures quality internal audit activities are performed by auditors via a post audit survey.
- Monitor management’s timely execution of action steps to address their audit deficiencies.
- Monitor audit deficiency trends so that Internal Audit is able to identify and communicate systemic risks that require management’s immediate attention.
- Follow industry developments by reading industry publications and other relevant materials.
- This position reports to the Manager of Internal Audit.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform audits following the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- Ability to implement the use of computerized auditing techniques such as data analytics via ACL for continuous monitoring activities and to identify new risks and trends
- Ability to work with a team of auditors from numerous international countries
- Ability to develop and document clear flowcharts, walkthrough narratives, risk control matrices, and audit test plans
- Superior oral and written communication skills which are required for oral presentation of audit findings and within written reports
- Demonstrated focus on meeting customer expectations with a customer service mindset
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal management teams and internal audits in the group to complete our audit plan
- Ability to travel to other locations (both domestic and international) as needed (Travel 35% maximum for the year)
- Ability to work remotely when necessary and upon agreement/arrangement with the Manager and Director of Internal Audit
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent degree
- One to two years of public accounting (audit) and /or internal audit experience
- Professional certification CPA (or equivalent) or CIA (qualified or part qualified), or demonstrated progress towards obtaining such certifications, is strongly preferred
- Experience with the use of Oracle or AS400 General Ledger System is a plus
- Experience with the use of ACL Analytics and having an ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) designation is a plus
- Experience with Team Mate Application is a plus
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vets
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- Medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft and Legal Services
- Paid time off
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Perks
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.