Contracts Administration Associate
Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
Under the direction of the Contracts Administration Manager, this position is responsible for working and completing ServiceNow tickets submitted by General Managers (GM) and others that will add or update leases. You will also be responsible for reviewing Certificates of Insurance for compliance, adding applicable information to the database, and sending reports out to GM. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and previous experience working with insurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, administer, maintain, and track all Permits/Leases in the real estate database (CoStar Real Estate Manager/Virtual Premise) and promptly assist General Managers and Area Account Managers with Tenant updates via a ticketing system (Service Now).
- Ensure all required documents are attached, and the process is consistently followed (Executed lease/ 3rd Party Vetting/ Insurance Certificate and/or Signature Insurance form).
- Ensure the contract approval process is followed and submitted promptly and that the appropriate person or department authorizes any variations to company guidelines.
- Respond to general contract non-legal questions on existing agreements (rates, expiration dates, CPI's, payment terms, etc.) and provide copies of existing agreements to Operations, Finance, Commercial, Legal, IT, Senior Management, and internal and external auditors.
- Assist with collecting Insurance certificates, working directly with the General Managers to ensure all current tenants have updated insurance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Supervisor and Financial Responsibilities:
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year College or technical school; three plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite.
Additional knowledge and skills:
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies.
- Able to work as a team or alone.
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with permits/Leases.
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vets
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- Medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft and Legal Services
- Paid time off
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Perks
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.