Fuel Supply Chain Analyst
Job ID 7020 Date Posted 03/17/2023 Location Orlando, Florida Company EPIC Aviation LLC Job Type Full time Job Level StandardApply Now
- Maintain an understanding of internal customers’ supply requirements for new and existing supply and strive for constant improvement in supply cost and availability.
- Aggressively pursue improvement on all supply chain component costs.
- Strengthen relationships with supply counterparties with accurate, trusting, and timely communications on market intel, contract volume management for both existing and new fuel tenders, and best effort for forecasting demand accuracy.
- Consistently achieve target inventory levels while meeting company requirements at the most reliable and lowest possible cost.
- Review new proposed contracts and contract renewals to assure they are in line with EPIC’s business needs and goals related to supply and inventory.
- Direct and coordinate as needed with other contract reviewers within EPIC to assure contract reviews are completed within schedule.
- Work with inventory accounting staff to manage all inventory locations for optimal inventory levels.
- Track demand trends for inventory locations.
- Develop cost benefit analysis/strategy for new and existing inventory for opening and closing as needed.
- Participate in management of rail, barge, terminal and pipeline requirements.
- Participate in the supervision of trucking/common carrier logistics.
- Responsible for terminal, rail, barge, trans-loading and pipeline relationships to ensure that fuel needs and delivery schedules/cycles are met.
- Complete fuel supply terminal requirements including loading numbers, setups, and resolving supplier and terminal issues.
- Oversee and manage databases such as supplier and fuel pricing databases, rack database and supplier pricing issues and discrepancies.
- Participate in software training and implementation that relates directly with Supply, Customer
- Pricing and Logistics.
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Operations, or Business Analytics.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.