Regional Finance Manager
Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
The Regional Finance Manager leads the Financial Planning function for a region of FBOs. This position is responsible for delivering financial business decision support across the region. This includes supporting KPI management, budgeting, forecasting, expense management across all lines of business, working capital management, and financial modeling for capital projects and new business opportunities. Regional Business Managers are single contact points for their assigned Regional Operations VPs on all finance-related matters.
The role involves delivering strategic finance support across a region within the Signature global footprint and ensuring that finance is regarded as a value-adding business partner to key stakeholders. This will involve overseeing their team's support from the FBO to the executive leadership level. This leader is expected to provide experience-backed insight to put finance firmly at the center of corporate decision-making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the delivery of strategic finance and business-decision support to Regional Vice Presidents
- Supporting the annual budgeting and planning cycle and providing periodic updates for inter-year financial projections
- Work closely with the Corporate Planning team in delivering the strategic planning cycle and reporting, internal management, and corporate forecasting.
- Participating in monthly operations reviews to ensure support for budget tracking and provide insights and recommendations on business optimization strategies
- Identifying new reporting and analytical needs from the business; developing and preparing strategic financial performance metrics and variance reports (i.e., labor analytics, total cost per operation, etc.)
- Supporting SVP of FP&A in business trend communication and presentation to the executive leadership team
- Talent management activity, including identification and mentoring of future finance leaders
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Must have 5 - 7 years of FP&A experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field; MBA preferred
Additional knowledge and skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. The team’s outputs are expected to maintain a high-level quality in commentary and analysis, and the ability to convey coherent arguments succinctly is essential.
- Excellent analytical skills with a commercial bias, an excellent understanding of business drivers, and a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Proven influencing skills
- Experience in aviation services preferred
- Ability to self-motivate and manage and prioritize workload
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required
- Experience with financial planning programs, including BPC-preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vets
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- Medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft and Legal Services
- Paid time off
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Perks
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.