Senior Data Scientist
Job ID 6807 Date Posted 03/01/2023 Location Orlando, Florida Airport Lake Nona, FL Company Signature Flight Support LLC Job Type Full time Job Level StandardApply Now
- Drive end to end execution of Data Science projects by scoping of business questions, designing experimentation (i.e., set milestones, data mining, statistical modeling, etc.), and implementing scalable solutions through to the realization of benefits.
- Provide support and guidance to the commercial function in the areas of – statistical modeling, customer segmentation, pricing analytics, causal inference models, demand forecasting, marketing analytics, qualitative models, market research, econometric models, decision trees, classification models and presentation of insights.
- Leverage prescriptive and predictive modeling to optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, product offerings, and other business outcomes.
- Build and operationalize complex data solutions, data pipelines, and processes for the commercial team to easily access data for analysis and reporting.
- Support IT to incorporate core data management competencies including data governance, data security, and data quality.
- Automation of data processes on cloud and on premise to ensure secure, supported, and scalable solutions.
- 5+ years in commercial data science roles with experience in customer insights, segmentation, demand forecasting, experimentation, and decision optimization.
- PhD or MS degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, Economics, or related STEM degree.
- 5+ years of experience with data scripting languages, (e.g. Python, SQL, R, etc.,), visualization libraries, (e.g. Numpy, Pandas, etc.) and optimization packages (e.g. Gurobi, CPLEX, etc.).
- 5+ year of experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience developing scalable mathematical models and solving sophisticated quantitative problems that can be understood by non-mathematical business partners.
- Experience in Cloud Platforms (Azure Preferred) and Cloud Orchestration & Automation (Databricks)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vets
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.
Supervisor, Cash AllocationSignature Flight Support LLC Orlando, Florida Lake Nona, FL
Director, Financial Planning & AnalysisSignature Flight Support LLC Orlando, Florida Lake Nona, FL
Sr Analyst, FP&ASignature Flight Support LLC Orlando, Florida Lake Nona, FL