Senior Workforce Optimization Analyst
Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
As the Sr. Analyst for Workforce Optimization, you will spearhead initiatives in workforce optimization across our FBO network. With a focus on trend analysis, workforce modeling, and stakeholder collaboration, your expertise will drive our workforce strategy to greater heights.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Advanced Trend Analysis: Conduct comprehensive examinations of major workforce practices and trends, offering actionable strategies for enhancement.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Lead in-depth discussions with key stakeholders to fine-tune workforce strategies.
- Workforce Modeling: Develop sophisticated workforce models, anticipating future business needs and challenges.
- Presentation Mastery: Create and deliver engaging, data-driven presentations for top-tier management and external partners.
- Capacity Planning: Oversee the mapping of workforce capacity to ensure alignment with operational demands.
- Mentorship: Guide and train junior analysts, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth.
Supervisor and Financial Responsibilities:
- Primarily interacts with Operations, Finance, Continuous Improvement, and Revenue Management
- Daily interactions with individual contributors in professional roles
- Regular interactions with key customers and other stakeholders
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- 5-7 years experience in workforce planning, cost allocation, and capacity planning or similar areas
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Leadership and stakeholder management skills, with a record of leading cross-functional initiatives
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate complex data outcomes.
- Forecasting, financial modeling, data analysis, and/or budgeting experience
Additional knowledge and skills:
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to solve problems, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues skillfully.
- Experience working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams at a senior level.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking principles to various intellectual and practical problems.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Proficient in connecting to different data sources, transforming data, and creating visualizations that can help identify trends and insights using Power BI and/or Tableau.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vets
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- Medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft and Legal Services
- Paid time off
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Perks
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.