Operations SupervisorApply Job ID 3018 Date posted 05/13/2022 Company Name Signature Flight Support LLC Airport Name Teterboro Job Type Standard Job Level Full time
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and applicable laws.
- Assist with ramp operations such as towing, fueling, wing-walking, directing and parking aircraft as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain fuel inventories.
- Assist with resolution of customer complaints and/or problems.
- Maintain equipment to ensure safe and efficient operating condition.
- Assist with security of premises.
- Monitor and request all supplies and equipment needed in operation.
- Coordinate activities with other departments.
- Perform personnel actions such as interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Recommend manpower requirements
The following functions are performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
- Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Drive vehicles in areas congested with aircraft, moving and stationary vehicles and equipment requiring the ability to identify and distinguish colors, judge distance and spatial relationships.
- Sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and/or employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High school diploma or GED plus one-year related experience and/or training.
- Prior general aviation experience preferred.
- Proficient with personal computers and Microsoft office products.
- Must possess a valid state Driver’s License.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet