Customer Experience RepresentativeApply Job ID 1250 Date posted 01/03/2022 Company Name Signature Flight Support LLC Airport Name Wichita Job Type Standard Job Level Full time
- Comply with Company policies and procedures related to customer service standards, ramp, safety and security procedures.
- Meet and greet arriving aircraft to provide a warm, friendly greeting to Signature. Be at departing aircraft to thank crew and passengers for choosing Signature.
- Have knowledge of company services, communicate and promote network pricing and loyalty programs.
- Ensure aircraft services, catering, ground transportation and all other flight support needs are in place for the customer’s arrival.
- Coordinate ground transportation and staging of personal vehicles for passengers and crew. Answer and respond to questions from crew and passengers. Follow up timely via telephone, e-mail or letter as appropriate.
- Utilize CRM or the company contact management system to review, capture and update customer preferences to provide a more personalized service experience.
- Coordinate and facilitate transportation as needed for customers by vehicle to and from airport terminal and local hotels as needed.
- Assist with planning, organizing and preparing for company or customer events.
- Identify crewmembers, passengers, visitors and vendors in accordance with the Company’s security procedures.
- Transport crew, passengers or VIP’s to and from the facility to hotels, restaurants and commercial terminal when necessary.
- Offer assistance and provide personal recommendations to crew members for food, lodging, entertainment, etc... Assist with personal reservations when required.
- Escort and transport crew and passengers to and from aircraft when necessary.
- Facilitate and assist, when necessary, customers with loading and unloading baggage.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and concerns regarding the Company’s services or products.
- Recognize frequent customers, so as to deliver personalized and efficient service with each visit.
- Ensure all departing aircraft have all requested services and amenities.
- Create memorable first impressions for customers through personal interaction and unique experiences, which add value to their overall satisfaction
- Anticipate the needs of customers and follow through to ensure all needs are met.
- Exemplifies and acts as a model customer service employee with a leading example of principles, attitudes, knowledge, etc.
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Communicate clearly with peers, internal and external customers.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
- Apply concepts of basic math to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, area and volume.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Drive vehicles in areas congested with aircraft, moving and stationary vehicles and equipment requiring the ability to identify and distinguish colors, judge distances and spatial relationships.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Previous customer service and/or aviation experience preferred.
- Have an energetic, outgoing, and customer-centric personality.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
- Experience with conflict resolution in a customer service environment preferred.
- Be able to prioritize customer requests and job responsibilities by exhibiting a keen ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet