Maintenance Administrator I
Job ID 7593 Date Posted 05/20/2023 Location Winston-Salem, North Carolina Airport Smith Reynolds Airport Company Signature Flight Support LLC Job Type Full time Job Level StandardApply Now
The incumbent will be responsible for administrative duties in the Maintenance shop.
- Receive incoming maintenance inquiries
- Create correspondence letters, reports and forms for management.
- Assist in the management/accounting of the ageing report and send customer notification, when applicable.
- Opening and closing work orders
- Collect payment for work orders and tickets.
- Create, evaluate, and adjust, customer invoicing and close maintenance work orders.
- Check current status of accounts for payment terms.
- Maintain repair station files
- Prepare travel arrangements, advances and expense reports.
- Regularly required to sit, talk or hear.
- Frequently required to walk; use fingers, hands, and arms to reach and grasp.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Effectively respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Read and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High School Diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement – Up to $5,250 FT and $2,625 PT per calendar year
- Vision insurance
- Training and Development
- Retirement Saving Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our Benefits We’re here to help support you, your family, and your future. Explore how Signature Aviation's benefits can work for you.
Airframe and Powerplant TechnicianSignature Flight Support LLC Winston-Salem, North Carolina Smith Reynolds Airport
Avionics TechnicianSignature Flight Support LLC Winston-Salem, North Carolina Smith Reynolds Airport